Thursday 31 December 2009

Hello Bloggers!

Hello!
I've been reading lots of great crafty blogs out there and thought I'd start my own. We'll see how it goes. Please leave me a comment if you like what you see. ;) hint hint!

Why the name Lizzy Designs?

Well, it started off as what I put on the back of my handmade cards, and now I use it for all my crafts.

Why start up a blog?

I want to share my inspiration and in a couple of years may set up an etsy shop, so you'll all know me first!

Who are you?

I'm Lizzy, one crafty Christian home-schooler! I live with my parents and can't wait to start up a home of my own and make it pretty. As that will be a few years away (!) I'm crafting away, as my energy levels allow. (I have M.E. and a few other health issues) I hope you like my blog and find lots of inspiration. My first tutorial is coming soon, here's a photo to wet your appetite! :)

2 comments: