Friday 5 March 2010

Reader Requests... Easter Cards


I had a 'Reader Request' for some Easter card ideas.
These are for you, Debbie! 
:)



All I did is used double sided tape to attach a cross shape (there's probably a template online if you don't want to draw it yourself, just look it up on Google) to some pretty paper. The paper is from a 'Forever Friends' set, bought from Staples (Photo below). You can get it at Hobbycraft, and WHSmith, too. Sadly for you Americans, I don't know any American stores you could get it from, but they're quite common, so look out for them. :) I then used more sticky tape to attach the papers to the green card, and stuck some pretty flowers on.


I used the same technique to make these cards, too.





I did the same for these cards, too, but added a rose and a brad just like I did on the Valentines card here.




It reminds me of how Christ's love for us nailed Him to the cross, to take away our sins and grant us eternal life if only we trust in Him. 
:D




See you on Monday!!!
P.S. Let me know if there's something else you'd like to see on my blog! Don't be shy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment