Monday 12 April 2010

Decoupaged Train Photo Card

Please enter my poll if you haven't done so already! Click here for more details!
Do you have trouble thinking of ideas for 'manly' birthday cards?I do, too!
My dad loves trains, so when it was his birthday, I made him this card using a photo I had taken.
This technique could work for many different things, flowers, animals, trains, etc.

Here's how I made this card.

Step One: Print out three copies of your chosen photo.


Step Two: Cut out your background photo. Then, using the other two photos, pick out bits you want to stand out.




Step Three: Now, assemble your decoupage.
You can get foam sticky fixers specifically for decoupage, but I didn't have any so I made my own.
I cut out squares of cardboard and attached double sided tape to both sides of the cardboard.
Then, attach them to your photos just like you would with foam sticky fixers.


Step Four: Enjoy your card!


2 comments: