Friday 30 April 2010

Handmade Cards


Do you need some more inspiration for making cards?

Here's some!

As you probably know by now, I like recycling cards. Everything on the front of this card came from another one!


I also really like using Forever Friends papers. (No, I'm not being paid to say this!)
They're just so cute. :)


This card also uses Forever Friends paper, as well as lots of ribbon.


For this one, I used a Forever Friends stamp, and then coloured it in using Whispers pens.


Here's one last card, with my latest painting on.
Pansies are one of my favourite flowers, and purple is my favourite colour, so I'm especially pleased with this painting.


I hope you're feeling inspired now, get creating!

:)







Life in the Pitts


15 comments:

  1. I love to recycle cards too -- especially at Christmas time! I'm just starting and my creativity has a LONG way to go. It's a good thing my family likes being my guinea pigs! LOL!

    New follower from the Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Friday to say Hi! I am already a follower! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming from Follow Me Friday - mandy, www.craftedition.blogspot.com

    Also, I'm having a virtual sewing party if you want to join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I am dropping by from Follow Me Friday at Trendy Treehouse. I hope you will stop by for a visit. I am looking forward to seeing more of your blog!

    ~Lanie (http://laniejandco.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love making cards :)
    Yours are so cute!
    I am following you now and would love if you come follow me back and say hi!
    Gros bisous
    frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable. I have never tried making cards, sounds fun and I love to design things so I might just have to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Gr8 blog! These cards are beautiful. Glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so pleased you all like my ideas. Glad you found my little blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those designs are great Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. stopping by from Life in the Pitts. Cute cards. New follower

    Come visit me http://makinitdomestic.blogspot.com

    brooke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you both! So glad you've found me, Brooke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the very first one, those are so wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!
    I've been checking out your blog lately and I love it!

    ReplyDelete